Project Manager - Web Projects
NY, UNITED STATES
We are a group of passionate practitioners of User Experience-driven software development. Our clients come to us with complex problems and we combine our expertise in the design aesthetic with top engineering talent to deliver elegant enterprise solutions to mid-market and Fortune companies. These solutions range from SaaS platforms, mobile applications, eCommerce implementations, CMSs, and more.
Since our founding just six years ago, VendorsBay Group has grown to over 12 employees, won numerous awards for our work and culture, and established itself across two offices around the globe. We believe in transparency and trust in our relationships with our clients, and hold ourselves to the highest of quality standards.
The Project Manager is a key member of our team. You will work collaboratively with internal teams and customers to shape strategy and implementation of multiple projects. This position is responsible for gaining an understanding of the project subject matter, managing client expectations and working with creative and technical teams.
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate a delivery road map and project plans that support business strategies and goals
- Navigate teams through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Provide clients with a friendly and cohesive environment throughout the project development and after project launch
- Manage delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects and share them with the wider organization
- Create and support sales activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years software project management experience
- Experience running software development projects with multiple stakeholder involvement
- CMS implementation project management experience
- SEO knowledge
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Solid understanding of and experience working with web projects
- Solid understanding of the practical application of Agile development methods and ability to lead software development teams in an Agile environment
- Experience planning and managing human, financial, material, and information resources
- Account development experience: creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded business opportunity
- Performance based bonuses;
- Opportunity to grow with a company that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders.